My blog has been pretty much dormant so far this year and after months of procrastination, I have finally forced myself to make a 'come back'. The blog is going to head in a new direction (again, lol. sorry. This phase is not going to die out), reflecting the new direction in my life.
I am British by birth, a Filipino at heart. I was born in London to Filipino parents. My love for My Philippines has grown into the passion that burns in me today. It is because of this, that this year I made the decision to quit my job, leave My London, my home, my daddy, family, church and friends, to persue my affair with My Philippines. And now, I share the Pearl of the Orient with you.
I dedicate this blog to seeing My Philippines, Restored.
Father, may your kingdom come in My Philippines. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment